abba tribute band sweden, abba tribut band Sverige
ABBA Tribute Show Band
Vision – ABBA Tribute Band‘s now legendary ABBA Tribute Show is a sensational tribute to the glam group ABBA that are based in Gothenburg, Sweden. With glamorous costume changes and choreographed routines, Vision – ABBA Tribute‘s all out energy adds excitement to a visually stunning show featuring singers from London’s West End and the cream of Europe’s musicians.
The band regularly perform at theatres across Sweden – check the EVENTS PAGE for their latest schedule!
Vision ABBA Tribute is available as a four piece and a 6 Piece live band. Featuring classic hits such as Mamma Mia, Waterloo, Dancing Queen, Super Trouper, Money Money, Take a Chance, Gimme Gimme, I Do I Do, Voulez Vous, and Thank You For the Music, the list of smash hit songs goes on and on. Resistance is futile, you and your guests will be throwing shapes all over that dance floor!
Vision ABBA Tribute prides itself on its professionalism as well as its superb show. They are well organised and reliable as well as great fun! Book Vision – ABBA Tribute Band today!
- 6 Piece Full Live Band; 2 x female vox/dancers, 1 x male singer/guitarist, 1 x male singer/keyboardist, 1 x male drummer, 1 x male bassist. Performed to click tracks.
- 4 Piece Semi-Live Band; 2 x female vox/dancers, 1 x male singer/guitarist, 1 x male singer/keyboardist. Played to custom-made backing tracks.
- 2 x 45 minutes
- 1 x 60 minutes
- 1 x 75 minutes
- 1 x 45 mins Abba, 1 x 45 mins Pop Tease or 8 Tease
- 1 x 60 mins Abba, 1 x 45 mins Pop Tease or 8 Tease
- Gothia Towers
- Scandic Infra City
- Operaterrassen Stockholm
- Ellas Kitchen
- The Dorchester
- The Ritz – London
- Cambridge University
- Royal Ascot
- Marks and Spencer HQ
- Nösund Havshotell
- The Grand Clapham
- Plus hundreds more…!
You can see more photos including fan photos in our VISION GALLERY!
- We provide our full PA, stage & dance-floor lighting for an indoor/outdoor event of up to 400 people within our quote. For events of 400+ there will be an additional fee.
- We can provide free of charge, ‘dj’ disco music around our sets – this is an un-manned service. If you require a manned DJ service we can provide this for an additional fee.
- We take approximately 2.5 hours to complete set up and sound check (dependent on ease of ‘get in’ and size of band line up).
- We require a hot meal for each member of the band as well as soft drinks.
- We require a suitable room where the band can change and store their belongings in.
For any other information please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will gladly answer all of your questions!Sweden – (0046)7294 81399
Natalie, What a night!!!! You were so totally brilliant, I don’t think our dance floor will ever recover. Thank you so much for such an amazing night, we will definately use you again in the future. Think everyone forgot how old they were, I certainly felt 100 the next day! Thank you! TraceyTracey, Tribute Night, Swindon
The performance was fantastic. I have been attending our conferences for 36 years and I don’t recall a better show or one where our attendees from 18 to 82 got up and danced to almost every song. There were so many smiles and so many compliments. I highly recommend your group to any organization and wish we had the funds to fly you to Aruba next year!Bob Heales, Corporate Event, Stockholm
Natalie – we will send you a proper thank you but to say your performance was out of this world is the under statement of the century! Your set is all our guests can talk about and far more important than that, Sue loved it – and for that, thank you from the bottom of my heart. xxxxKatherine Forrest, Wedding, London